Tuesday, March 08, 2011

I'm a columnist!

I've always had this little secret desire to be a reporter. Since it isn't feasible for me to pursue that anymore, I chased a dream of writing articles. Although article writing isn't really my forte, giving my opinion is. That being said, bloggging seemed like the way to go. However, if no one reads anything you post, what's the point?

I read a website, Unexplained Mysteries. I've been a big fan of it for a few years now. Recently, while reading a column, I saw an ad from the website that they were seeking writers for articles or columns. I felt that this was an opportunity I couldn't pass on. I quickly sent out an opinion article to them. Within 24 hours, they responded that what I wrote was exactly what they were seeking and that I could have my own column.

So, I am now officially a columnist!

I'm so happy with this, I really just don't know what to say. This link http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/ is to the actual website. The following link is to my first article with them.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=201880
ENJOY!

No comments: