Tuesday, April 19, 2011

High School Story

As a bit of humor, I posted my very first published story (LOL) to my website. This story (The Thing That Wailed) was published in my high school's annual literay publication "The Indian War Cry." (Go Southern Local Indians!) At the time, I was the only freshman to ever have a story put in the pub. I was quite proud of it as I remember. Well, I am writing a tale now that took me back to this story, and, as a matter of posterity, I decided to save it as a PDF and upload it to my website. When reading it, please consider that I was a freshman and writing was different back then. It's a fun read for me if for nothing else than to see how I've grown. So, for anyone and everyone who wants a laugh, here's the link directly to it on my website.

No comments: