Monday, November 28, 2011

And more news...

So far, one person has commented on the new UM article. I was rather surprised by their statement that I had flipped a 180 on my I-don't-believe-in-aliens statement. I was only offering another thought. I don't really believe in little green or gray beings, but without a way to prove it in either corner, I will always offer a "what if" scenario. I must not have made that clear. Oh well...

In other news, I had another story accepted to yet another Static Movement anthology. My tale, "The Bravest" will be in the Shadows Within Shadows 2 book. I'm happy to finally find a home for my one and only werewolf story. It has been a thorn in my side for quite a while now. Either it was too long or too short, or it was not one direction or another, or it was just not what the editor was wanting. It finally went SOMEWHERE. Yay!!!

No comments: