Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Updates

Well, it's been a while...again. I've had an acceptance to a new anthology press, Whortleberry. My story, "A Perfect Place" was accepted for their STRANGE SUMMER MYSTERIES: A Day At The Beach. Two new books are out from Static Press that I have tales in. Synaptic Void and One Hour. I'm awaiting the release of Rainstorm Press' No Rest for the Wicked which will have 2 stories by me within its pages. On a downer note, my submission, "Of Men and Gods" was rejected by Dark Faith 2. This was VERY disheartening after I made it through so many rounds of editors. They wished me luck in placing it. Yeah. I'll need that. Stories written for a particular market are typically a difficult sell unless you re-write. The story isn't all that long to quantify a re-write. So, I tried to find another home, so I sent it off to The Alchemy Press Book of Ancient Wonders. I have my fingers crossed.

I also have (I think) 4 stories out to various Thadd Presley Presents books. I think I have a very good chance of all 4 being put into the books I submitted them to. Three are reprints and one is an original. I'll post when I know more about their status.

So, for now, that's the news. I don't think I missed anything, but I'll probably remember something after I post this and close the site. LOL!!!

Keep on keepin' on!

1 comment:

WhortleberryPress said...

Dear Tammy;
Please send me your email address. I need it to send you some information on converting your story -- and the rest of Strange Summer Mysteries -- to ebook form.
Thanks in advnace.
-- Jean
(email to jean.goldstrom@earthlink.net.)