Friday, December 14, 2012

Writing Update

With 2012 coming to a close and all the decorating, baking, cooking, wrapping, partying, and gifting, my writing has taken a backseat.  Ok, so it's more like in the trunk. So, I thought I should throw out there one last update to my writing for 2012.

In my last writing post here, I said several anthologies were due to come out. With that in mind, I'll post the links for you to purchase them.

Origins: Colliding Causalities is out.  My story "Of Men and Gods" is the first story of the anthology.  Available in many formats, there's sure to be one for you!  Go get yourself a copy here

From Rainstorm Press comes Glimpses of Insanity.  "The Clonal Blake Jones" is my tale included in this collection of 11 eerie tales of rare, disturbing psychological disorders. Available at amazon.com in paperback or kindle. Click here to get yourself a copy today!

Also out from Rainstorm Press is the charity anthology The Undead That Saved Christmas Vol. 3 Monster Bash.  This last book of the "undead" series included my story "In With The New."  Make a child's holiday a tiny bit better and order up your copy of it today by clicking here.

Well, that's all I have to report, so with that let me leave you with good tidings! I wish everyone a very merry Christmas and a safe and wonderful New Year!

Damn the Mayans! See you all in 2013! 

No comments: