Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm ba-a-a-a-ck!

Wow, lots of time has passed, but here I am. Since I'm going to pursue writing more aggresively now, I'm told I need to get the blog up and running at full tilt! With that said, I'm setting my sights on getting a post up at least once per week. I'm still not 100% certain of what I'm going to be posting, but for now, I plan to do some commentary and write about some research I've been doing for the past couple years. I plan on writing a SCI FI and/or paranormal romance novel, so the research into that can be great fodder for a blog. Once a believer in such things and now a skeptic, I have a great view as I straddle the fence between fact and fiction.

But, I don't intend to bore readers every week with the same old, rehashed topics. No, I want to liven things up sometimes with commentary on the world as I see it. My goal is to provide an opinion but with questions in mind. I guess we'll see how it goes.

Since I'm still trying to decide what to start with, I guess I'll just let this be my starting point--resolving to actually start it up again. But, be warned. I'll be back!

No comments: